I look forward to attending service at Abundant Living Family Church in Rancho Cucamonga each weekend, and praise and worship is my favorite part. Being surrounded by the holy spirit in the house of the Lord with other believers is an indescribable feeling. What I love more than being one of many worshipping is personal time with the Lord in song and worship after my morning devotional or on my way to work.
Last weekend I missed my exit on my 30-minute commute to church. As I sang the lyrics to songs that matched my thoughts and feelings tears flowed down my face, and I felt refreshed as I spent quality time with my Father.
I love songs that echo the sentiments of my heart and have a personal connection with Christ while addressing Him directly. As we enter August, check your Praise Playlist for these 15 songs that just might leave you in tears while you express gratitude for all that he's done in your life up to this point everything in store for your future.
- The Way (New Horizon) - Housefires ft. Pat Barrett
- You Say - Lauren Daigle
- Who You Say I Am - Hillsong Worship
- Do It Again - Elevation Worship
- Good Good Father - Chris Tomlin
- I’ll Just Say Yes - Brian Courtney Wilson
- Trust in You - Lauren Daigle
- Hills and Valleys- Tauren Wells
- Indescribable - Keirra Sheard
- Never Would Have Made It - Marvin Sapp
- Made a Way - Travis Greene
- What a Beautiful Name - Hillsong Worship
- Great are you Lord - All Sons and Daughters
- King of My Heart - Kutless
- I Give Myself Away - William McDowell
What your favorite songs are on your Praise Playlist? Share below.
Jasmine C. Tate